Techno-Excel is an engineering firm established to offer Consultancy and Inspection Services to Government, the Oil and Gas Industries and their affiliates.
- Carrying out projects in safe manner for health and safety of employees.
- Follow procedures and Reporting unsafe conditions.
- Keeping work places clean (and tidy) and emergency routes un-obstructed.
- Be alert to safety and health hazards of equipment, plants and materials.
- Understand the significant of environmental effects of work activities to improved performance
- Actively participate in establishing measures to improve environmental conservation of work place.
Techno-Excel ensures that her employees have required competence to achieve client’s business needs. She is committed to support cost effective development of individuals and teams in order to meet both business and statutory objectives. This objective is achieved through:
- Identifying and or developing competence frameworks.
- Setting and monitoring qualitative target for competence improvement.
- Reviewing the use and effectiveness of training inputs.
- Identification of individual needs and plan for competence improvement.
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
In Techno-Excel, activities are conducted in such a way as to take foremost account of the health and safety of client's employees and also of others. She also gives proper regard to the consideration and improvement of the environment in which client's business is based.
In order to achieve project success, Techno-Excel’s principal strategy is to identify HSE hazards and effects. And ensure that risks from these hazards are either eliminated or reduced to levels which are as low as reasonably practicable. Techno-Excel strives very hard to be at zero safety severity at all times.
I always rely on Techno-Excel's wealth of experience in times of needs. They are good.-John Adeyemi ...GM, Independent Oil and Gas
Their truck tanker calibration exercise is second to none in Nigeria.-Alhaji E. M. Bako ...Bembo Oil Transport Ltd